Payal Ghosh Hot Photos







Tags: Payal Ghosh Biography, Payal Ghosh hot Photos, Payal Ghosh hot wallpapers, Bollywood Gossips Of Payal Ghosh, Desi Hot Photos Of Payal Ghosh, Payal Ghosh Bikini Photos, Payal Ghosh Hot MMS, Payal Ghosh Rumours, Latest Photos Of Payal Ghosh, Latest Movies Of Payal Ghosh, Payal Ghosh in Saree, Payal Ghosh Boobs, Payal Ghosh hot pics, Payal Ghosh filmography, Payal Ghosh Latest Movie stills, Hot Images Of Payal Ghosh, Payal Ghosh Love stories And More..

Payal Ghosh Personal Life

Payal Ghosh, actor

I am a foodie and like a true blue Bengali I love digging into some aloo poshto and Macher jhol. In fact, I do not mind having Macher jhol all the time. When I your out, I either head to a Chinese restaurant like Aromas of China two or someplace like Fusion 9 that dishes out Continental cuisine. Chicken corn fried rice and chicken schezwan are my favorites.

My all time favorite however, remains the payesh that my aunt Cooks especially for me. Since I can not indulge in too many sweets, she makes it with sugar substitutes.When I'm in Hyderabad I can not help but gorge on the Biryani and Salan served to Hyderabad House. Khansama in Jubilee Hills also dishes out some melt-in-the-mouth reshmi kebab and flavourful shorbas.But when I'm not eating-out, I make chicken curry and have friends of two try it.

0 comments:

You Need More Hot? Then Search Here

Custom Search

Design by Blogger Templates