Sangeetha Very hot Pics







Tags: Sangeetha Biography, Sangeetha hot Photos, Sangeetha hot wallpapers, Bollywood Gossips Of Sangeetha, Desi Hot Photos Of Sangeetha, Sangeetha Bikini Photos, Sangeetha Hot MMS, Sangeetha Rumours, Latest Photos Of Sangeetha, Latest Movies Of Sangeetha, Sangeetha in Saree, Sangeetha Boobs, Sangeetha hot pics, Sangeetha filmography, Sangeetha Latest Movie stills, Hot Images Of Sangeetha, Sangeetha Love stories And More..

Sangeetha Gossips

His is about Tamil playback singer Krish. He gained Importance now with His love affair with actress Sangeetha Which is Already Known for Tamil folks and many of Telugu folks as well.


Playback Singer Krish
Also there is a rumor That Sangeetha got married to Krish A Few days back in after Tirupathi Maheshwari's marriage. Indeed Sangeetha was a guest in That marriage. But That ended up as a sheer gossip as Krish himself Said That They Are going to have nuptial knot in January. Krish Also Said That He Will not Marry Silently but Needs the blessings of parents from Both Sides.

"She is very down to earth person and sweet in manners. I liked re When we look at first at a friend's wedding functions. We started loving eachother after a series of telephone conversations. It was Sangeetha who Proposed me first and I accepted without second thought as she is Already in My Heart. Many thought That she is older Than me. But she is two years younger to me, "Said Krish.

Saying about His feelings about Marrying an actress, "I love her too and re professionnelle. I respect a lot re. She shared about re-fits as well Which incidents do not bother me at all. All that matters is love and nothing else. I have no Objection Continues though she re professionnelle here after marriage.

Sangeetha Appears to Be lucky girl like Simran who did not sacrifice or Malavika Their profession after marriage.

0 comments:

You Need More Hot? Then Search Here

Custom Search

Design by Blogger Templates