Sameera Reddy Very hot







Tags: Sameera Reddy Biography, Sameera Reddy hot Photos, Sameera Reddy hot wallpapers, Bollywood Gossips Of Sameera Reddy, Desi Hot Photos Of Sameera Reddy, Sameera Reddy Bikini Photos, Sameera Reddy Hot MMS, Sameera Reddy Rumours, Latest Photos Of Sameera Reddy, Latest Movies Of Sameera Reddy, Sameera Reddy in Saree, Sameera Reddy Boobs, Sameera Reddy hot pics, Sameera Reddy filmography, Sameera Reddy Latest Movie stills, Hot Images Of Sameera Reddy, Sameera Reddy Love stories And More..

Bollywood sexy babe Sameera Reddy

Bollywood sexy babe Sameera Reddy has been diagnosed with the sleep disorder somnambulism. Sameera confirms, "Yes I do walk in my sleep with my eyes open. I discovered I hate it when I was a kid. It sounds funny and we laugh about it, but my parents have gone through sleepless nights. They have become light sleepers since they were always worried about me walking out of the house. "

She further adds, "We stay on the ninth floor and I used two walk in my sleep, towards the big windows in the hall. This frightened my parents so much that they ended up putting grills and started double-locking the windows. I took Homeopathic treatment. I tried a lot for a Cure but now I do not want to do all of that. I am quite used to it and I normally Tend to walk around only in my room, subconsciously. "

She shares, "People who Are not aware of my sleepwalking get petrified. Once while I was shooting outdoors, in the middle of the night I woke up and was trying to break the door lock. It woke up all the cast and crew on the same floor, And they all wondered what I was up to. At another shoot, one night we all were having conversations about ghosts. Later that night, I started talking in my sleep, and it scared the pants off everyone around. "

0 comments:

You Need More Hot? Then Search Here

Custom Search

Design by Blogger Templates