Trisha Very Hot







Tags: Trisha Biography, Trisha hot Photos, Trisha hot wallpapers, Bollywood Gossips Of Trisha, Desi Hot Photos Of Trisha, Trisha Bikini Photos, Trisha Hot MMS, Trisha Rumours, Latest Photos Of Trisha, Latest Movies Of Trisha, Trisha in Saree, Trisha Boobs, Trisha hot pics, Trisha filmography, Trisha Latest Movie stills, Hot Images Of Trisha, Trisha Love stories And More..

Trisha Personal Life

Right now I do not sign too many films. I only sign two films at a time and so it is Quite Easy to manage. And I work for 20 -22 days a month so this way I always Have some free days in case someone wants to finish and meets Any backlogs. I do not work like before and am very choosy about films these days. In fact I have not signed anything new or ashes now. I have put everything on hold for the time being and am waiting for something exciting, a movie That gives me a really good character. So it was always easy and I have got to manage overused to bone healing in the working languages and divide my time between Chennai and Hyderabad Equally.

looking much more glamorous

Oh really! Thank you very much for that. I Would Say Is That All I have got a little more conscious of my health, my diet, workouts and the likes. I think it hits you at Some Point in Your Life and Everybody Seems to be so health conscious these days. I mean everytime actor and actress They end at the gym all the time and I think thats it is really important to feel good. Am Saying this not just as an actress but as a person I feel thats it's really important to be fit.

Bollywood movies

Yeah, I have signed a deal with Akshay Kumar's home productions. It is a three movie deal and the first one is to be directed by Priya Darshan, who is my mentor. In fact, he is the one who Launched my film career. And I have no plans to move to Bollywood. I have the deal signed Because I wanted to do something I really wanted to differentiate and do a film with Priyan again. Generally I do not plan as I believe in taking Each day as it comes. So I really do not Have Any future plans or ashes now.

the glamorous characters in Hindi?

No, I do not see it That Way and I beg to differential. That you've got the advantage with Hindi films, That there is lot of variety in female characters. You Take the case of Priyanka Chopra in 'Fashion', Which is a very glamorous role and is Followed by a differential portrayal in "Kaminey. I love the Way They Portray Being glamorous female characters and isn'ta sin after all That's what people because people to see. I think discreetly glamorous is a Necessity in a film.

0 comments:

You Need More Hot? Then Search Here

Custom Search

Design by Blogger Templates